Dr. Herman B Ruiz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Herman B Ruiz?

He was the first Doctor to sit and explain to me what and why I was feeling what I was feeling. I have been to him 3 times and have recommended him numerous times.

Very knowledgeable Doctor who spent time explaining my situation so I knew what the problem was. Glad I found his practice in Mt. Pleasant. Dr Ruiz is a very nice and knowledgeable guy. It is obvious someone has a personal grudge against him on this site.

James C.

A friendly and excellent physician. He diagnosed me with a lumbar herniated disc and after an quick epidural shot my leg pain went away.

Very poor bedside manner, self centered, only worried about himself and how things affect his bottom line. He was very insulting, rude, and degrading. Would rather live with pain than see this man again !

I been to 3 other doctors for my back pain. They didn't do a thing for me. Finally found someone who knew what theyre doing and don't have back pain anymore.

Great doctor! He was the first doctor who actually spent time listening to my problems. Afterwards he explained what was wrong with my back using a spine model. Now I've finally gotten relief after all these years!

Caring and knowledable doctor

Most docs are in and out in 2 minutes. Dr. Ruiz sits down and explains my tests and results so I can understand them which is great. He has always been pleasant and caring with me (and my friends who are patients) so I don't know what that other reviewer is talking about. It's obvious he is very knowledgable and I trust his judgement. Good guy.

On a power trip. Very rude and will talk down to you if you do not agree with what he says. Thinks hes god.