Dr. Hermine Stein Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Hermine Stein?

Dr. Stein is wonderful

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Dr. Stein is very willing to listen to your concerns. The front office staff are terrible! Do not even try to call to make an appointment or get test results, they are so unhelpful its annoying.

Posted on January 24th, 2016

Doctor barely listened to me, seemed to be in a rush. Impossible to get someone to answer the phone.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Dr. Stein is the most amazing doctor I have ever had. She is very kind, thorough, and will go above and beyond for her patients.

Wonderful Doctor, knowledgeable and warm.

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Stein has been my family doctor ever since I can remember (I'm now 26). She has taken good care of all 6 members of my family (parents, me and 3 siblings). She remembers not only important medical information about us but also our hobbies, our passions, and career goals. She takes into consideration (without my having to ask) my needs as a singer and tailors medications and instructions accordingly. If there is an unavoidable medication with possible side effects that could influence my voice, she gives me all information and instructions possible to make sure I am safe. She is funny and gentle with both kids and grown-ups. She is also very sensitive to the privacy of her patients, asking permission of even the children before touching them during an examination. She has always made me feel safe and her diagnoses have proven accurate in every situation. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Stein. I cannot say enough how much I trust her and respect her medical opinions/knowledge.

Posted on February 27th, 2017