Dr. Herminio B Balderama Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Herminio B Balderama?

Dr B is a very good doctor. Fiendly and will take time to discuss and tackle your issue or illness. However his nurse who goes by the name onTaylor is very rude and tense to no have patient with you. She shows her attitude or her face and hate to go out the way of refills, referrals or call backs. I hope Dr. B fix this problem because he could lose some patient that truth his practice and knowledge. This needs to be fixed.

This is utterly ridiculous. Every time I bring my Mom it's an hour to 2 hour wait time. Getting close to lunch, they don't check on you. Still no Dr. If he's not here, call the patient, put on schedule, at least we don't have to sit here 2 hrs.

Professional, compassionate and makes patient feel confortable~

Dr. Balderama is very friendly and compassionate while being very professional. He has a vast knowledge of his field and diagnosed a problem for me that three other doctors had not!

GOOD DOCTOR

Dr. Balderama is a good doctor who responds to my physical problems as expressed by me and those that he has diagnosed. He is a skilled professional who takes care of most of my medical requirements himself. However, he also uses specialists as needed. I have always found his recommended specialists to be excellent. He knows how to talk with me and is excellent at meeting my needs. I am a 65 year old white male in reasonably good health.