Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Herminio Mendoza Jr
Dr. Herminio Mendoza Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sun City, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ . He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Mendoza is affiliated with John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain, Arrowhead Community and Del E Webb Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Herminio Mendoza Jr has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Mendoza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Phoenix Baptist Hospital
43 Years Experience
University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Herminio Mendoza Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City, AZ.