Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hernan J Jimenez-Medina has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 8
I have been seeing Dr. Jimenes-Medina for over two years and have found him to be one of the most helpful doctors I have ever visited. I am treated with respect, he explains each step to me and to my husband who always accompies me. This is not a walk in clinic which hands out pain medications, rather the office of a caring physician who trys to diagnose and counsel his patients.
I went with my son to his appointment with this doctor. My son has a back injury that he received while working as an EMT. He has had surgery and has been on medication since. Last week he started having excruciating pain in his back. After a trip to the MPMC ER, a trip back to his family physician, he was referred back to This doctor, while waiting for a surgical consult.The nurse was very unprofessional and condecending.When the Dr, came in he greeted my son with"oh you're back". Then proceeded to talk to my son as though he was less than human because he was overweight .My son tried to explain to him he just needed something to help with the pain until he could get a surgical consult. Dr. Jimenez responded. I am not giving you anything for pain. You need to loose weight. We spent about 45 mins in the office with this doctor, harping on the fact that my son was overweight and he was not giving him anything for pain. He was very obnoxious and insulting. Doctors like this should be banned from working with sick people. If you can't perform your job and be civil, professional and show a little empathy to someone sick and hurting, you may need to rethink your profession. I worked in long term care for 18 years as a nurse. I would be embarrassed to claim such an attitude of indifference to another human beings suffering.
First off, office had appointment dates wrong for me though they claimed it was my fault. Two other patients in waiting room had the same problem. Nurse doing history was condescending and obnoxious. Doctor misdiagnosed a neck problem and ordered $1,900 in tests which I have to pay for before he will prescribe. The Appointment cost $150 and I received nothing but bad attitude.
28 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Hernan J Jimenez-Medina accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaria Parham Hospital, 566 Ruin Creek Rd, Henderson, NC
Dr. Hernan J Jimenez-Medina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NC.