Dr. Hernan Posas Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hernan Posas Jr?

He treats woman terrible, I believe hes Mudslime

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Posted on July 13th, 2016

This doctor left my son born with hydrocephalus go untreated for four months my son suffered....when we told him out son was having seizures he dismissed our concern...now because he did not treat my son promptly he had a seizure so bad he was parylized for 3 days...he couldn't find my SONS condition in a book so I was told not to expect much from my son...it was when I spoke neurosurgery myself they verified the pressure on my SONS brain dangerous he inserted shunt ....this doctor played games and now because of his negligent care my son suffered for 4months of his life.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Forgets to call in medication and I've been without for almost 2 weeks and no one will call me back. Waste of time.goin to find another dr!

staff

Posted on September 28th, 2015

why have the staff at this clinic not been fired yet? they are horrible, rude just plain nasty. dr posas is amazing couldn't ask for better but i am putting in a formal complaint with my insurance and hopefully i can be moved somewhere else. If they were to hire ppl that actually cared then it would be an amazing clinic

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Very satisfied with Dr Posas,he has been very helpful with my rare disease very knowledgeable about it where other Drs havn't even heard of it. All around great person. Office staff is another thing all together , when you call you always have to leave a message and don't expect a call back ever. You would have to physicaly go by and see them and i live 2 hours away. Need staff to be as good as the doctors are.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

He is very concerned about his patients, would recommend to others.

Disappointed Mom

Posted on April 29th, 2014

Dr. Posas is great but don't depend on getting your prescription meds called in on time......ever!! Horrible service from the nurse Tammy. She NEVER calls in prescriptions and you end up having to go to the office just to speak to a person because other than that you will be put through to voicemail. It's very disappointing and scary especially when you are a mom trying to get medicine for your child that could potentially have a life threatening seizure without it!! Please do not take your child here for that reason. The staff is not helpful or friendly at all either.

A+ doctor F staff

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Like many other posters here I am very satisfied with Dr Posas, his bedside manner is fantastic, obviously cares about his patients and has treated my son to my high standards. His office staff is by far the worst I have ever encountered, rude, non-responsive, unprofessional. I have sought treatment out of town as I can no longer tolerate waiting 2 weeks to get a call back to schedule an appointment when my child is in distress. The only way to get anything done with this staff is to go there and politely confront them; otherwise you are wasting your time. Such a shame a great doctor after being told of the problem doesn't make changes.

He is one of the Best doctors

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I love going to see Dr. Posas he treats our family. I have a child that has special needs and seizure disorder....i have rare back problems that they have no clue whats wrong and he has sent me to every specialist. He goes above and beyond what most docs will to to find what is wrong and he wants answers if he cnt figure it out. I am glad we are patients of dr. posas.

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Highly satisfied patient!!! Very competent physician!! Thorough and understanding when explaining possible Diagnoses. Took time to explain different diagnoses before even knowing the cause of my symptoms!! HOWEVER, his office staff needs to be revamped!! I have never Had such an issue with speaking to an actual person and not leaving a MSG....that was very rarely returned!! Was told my MRI was "waiting on a prior authorization". When I called my own ins company and was told within 5 mins that " No precert was required". Just a lousy excuse for "not wanting to work"...

Excellent

Posted on November 19th, 2012

Professional, knowledgable, and extremely caring of his patients!

totally unprofeesional

Posted on July 19th, 2012

never got to see the doctor .he refused to see us because we had beeen treated by another neurologist .. i could not believe this ..sat there 45 minutes to be told to go somewhere else ,unethical ,downright rude