Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hersch L Pachter
Dr. Hersch L Pachter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Pachter is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center and Staten Island University Hospital. Dr. Pachter has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hersch L Pachter has the following 1 specialty
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
He does not care about his patience at all!! He doesn't bother to engage in conversation or make you feel comfortable. He comes in, check your body, tells you the issue, then leaves. He doesn't care to get to know you or ask if you have any questions. I got surgery by him and he was outside the surgical room on his cell phone. Before surgery I went to his office, and he cut me off to take a phone call. I do not know how he works for NYU. He is so RUDE!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Pachter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
New York University
Dr. Hersch L Pachter accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNYU Langone Medical Center, 550 1st Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Hersch L Pachter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.