Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Herschel S Jackson Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Herschel S Jackson Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Herschel S Jackson Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
has been treating for the past year for kidney stones, he would rather sit in his office n watch t.v. then see his clients, waiting n the room next 2 him for over hr. n dying pain n crying like a baby n his watchin t.v. besides that he refuse to talk to me before and after surgery. in the past year i have passed over 10 stones and he doesn't care to even find out what type of stones they r or what is causing them. before i went n the last surgery i asked the staff if they could let him no that i needed something for the bladder spams n naseia. he didn't give me either. i would rather drive 50 miles 2 a real doctor then go back to this quick. i am writing this to help other ppl find a better doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHerschel S Jackson Jr Md, 1522 Canterbury Dr, Murray, KY
Dr. Herschel S Jackson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murray, KY.