Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hesham Hammouda
Dr. Hesham Hammouda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with other offices in Auburn, MA and Southborough, MA (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hammouda is affiliated with Clinton Hospital, U Mass Memorial Medical Center and U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Hesham Hammouda has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hesham Hammouda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.