More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hesham M Kamel has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Hesham M Kamel has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Hesham M Kamel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
my experience with this doctor was very traumatic .He has no experience heartless,rudness and nastey mouth. he misdiagnosed my daughter illness and of curse end up giving her wrong medication. he enjoys to see his patient suffer i heard that alot from others patients mom . he serieously is dangerous to be treating our kids i almost lost my daughter because of his neglect. i am still shocked of what my daughter experienced on the hand of this inhuman . he deserve lower than zero .and he needs to stop practicing medicine or exxamining our kids .
i have had the worst experience ever with this so called doctor i came to the office i waited god knows for so long the nasty staff,the office environment the doctor attitude was horrible . he did not even examine my baby and gave her OTC he was so cold and disgustingly cold hearted .it is disgusting and horrifying to meet a pediatrician carry this traits. i was relieved leaving the office i took my baby to dr martin which is the best but i found another patient she had the same complained about this so called doctor he needs to stop practicing medicine and leave the profession to people with heart.
I TOOK MY DAUGHTER SHE WAS REALLY SICK WITH FEVAR THE DOCTOR WAS SO RUDE AND ACTED WEIRED HE WAS LOOKING AT HIS PC KINDA INEXPEREINCE HE WAS CHECKING WHAT MEDICATION HE NEEDS TO GIVE HER . I WAS SHOCKED . HE DID NOT EVEN EXAMINE MY DAUGHTER AND HE GAVE ME AN OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATION . ANY WAY THIS DOCTOR SEEMS AS IF HE WAS GIVEN HIS BOARD BY MISTAKES I DO NOT FEEL SAFE TAKING MY KIDS THERE. PLEASE CHECK WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM . I TOOK MY DAUGHTER SAME DAY TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR HE EXAMINED HER AND HE TOOK CARE OF HER . I WAS INFORMED BY ONE OF THE WAITING PATIENT THAT THIS KAMEL HAS A VERY BAD REPUTATION AND HE WAS ONE OF THE DOCTOR U GOT TO THINK TWICE FOR YOUR KIDS TO SEE DATED BACK IN HIS OLD CLINIC .
18 Years Experience
University Of Alexandria
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Hesham M Kamel accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsStockton Medical Plaza, 2505 W Hammer Ln, Stockton, CA
Dr. Hesham M Kamel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockton, CA.