Dr. Heshani Abeysekera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heshani Abeysekera?

Newborn appointment

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I was beyond disappointed with this clinic and staff here although I absolutely love sutter roseville and had the best experiences with my obgyn labor and delivery. I had a horrible experience here and I am sure I am not the first to say that. Dr. Abey was fine and was nice but it was the mainly the staff (the receptionists at the front desk) who were beyond unkind, unprofessional, non courteous, very unhelpful and rude. I almost cried after making my first appointment with the clinic over the phone because the girl I had spoken with was very rude; I was also surprised that she did not confirm the appt time or location (which I would have confirmed myself if I could think on a clear mind 3 days after my first baby) so when I was driving to the appt the next day I did not even know where the clinic could be found. Moreover, when I tried to call to find out where exactly the office was, the line was busy the entire time (very untypical of sutter). Furthermore, once I got to the appt I was told that my baby's blood work results would be sent to them and the doctor will call me to tell me the results whether they were bad or good. I waited an entire day and finally called them (they said they'd call that day) and asked if they received it and again, the girl up front was like, "Oh yeah, we did. It's borderline." The blood work results were very important ones and could be cortical and she could not firstly, call me as I was told they would, and secondly, tell me it's "borderline?" Without anything further. It left me feeling on my own and I knew I had to switch clinics and doctors because the receptionist would be the ones I would call for anything I was in need of in the figure but they were so unhelpful and uncaring (mainly immature) that I knew I would never receive the help I might need in the future. This clinic should really consider hiring new staff if they would like to keep their patients.

Horrible staff

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

The office is decent clean but the people working there are mostly unprofessional, rude and they don't care about you. Prepare to be on hold for at least 20 minutes before they get back to you if you are lucky. If you need a quick appointment, don't think it will happen. Find another office if possible.

Crummy DR

Posted on October 15th, 2014

My grand-daughter has been seeing this Dr. she is awful. She has terrible bed side manners and doesn't listen at all. She saw her 2 times for the same thing a rash that didn't go away and spread to my daughter and she prescribed the same dang medicine. When my daughter tried to get her to look at hers to show her it was spreading to other people she wouldn't even look up and acknowledge her. She is TERRIBLE. Finally after getting a new Dr. did we get a correct diagnosis and the correct medicine. What a BAD DR. Go anywhere but here she is just in it for the money!

Posted on May 25th, 2012

She is amazing I love her. However the staff is horrible. the are one of the most unprofessional office staff i have ever met. The wait time is minium of 20 mins before tey answer the phone they put you on hold without waiting for a response. It takes them forever to do anything for you. I waited a month to get an authorization from them. After i had to follow up with them continuesly.

Posted on December 27th, 2011

Very good doctor. Highly recommend her

not recommended

Posted on October 2nd, 2010

She was rude and had an attitude

Posted on August 23rd, 2016