Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hessam Aazami has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Hessam Aazami has the following 7 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Hessam Aazami has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 40
The only reason that I gave him 1 star is i have to do it to write my review! He really don't care about the patient , for him it doesn't matter if you stay alive. Also the staff,especially the persian woman with short hair (everyone in the office said she is his wife!) she has really really bad attitude with you.she always say we are so busy! She is not behave with you. Aazami don't care about your pain and your problem. He knows NOTHING.
Very uncooperative and unhelpful staff. He is not helpful either. Recently, he prescribed a medicine for my father to which he showed serious allergic reaction. When we called to make a quick appointment to see what to do, the secretary said not early appointment was available. We told her that my father was in huge pain, but she could not care less. At last, we had to call 911.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Southern California/Lac+Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChiropractic Massage Centers, 2630 San Gabriel Blvd Ste 200, Rosemead, CA
Dr. Hessam Aazami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rosemead, CA.