- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Dr. Shiva Lalezar, DOFamily Medicine, Holistic Medicine, Integrative MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr A. S Veiseh, MDFamily Medicine, Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Ali J Enayati, MD, MPHFamily Medicine, Internal Medicine2 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Mahbod M Paya, MDGastroenterology, Surgery, Bariatric SurgeryVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Hessam Aazami has 2 locations
Dr. Hessam Aazami has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Hessam Aazami has the following 7 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Hessam Aazami Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Hessam Aazami
Dr. Aazami graduated from the Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna Scuola Di Medicina E Chirurgia in 1989. He works in Canoga Park, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Aazami is affiliated with Valley Presbyterian Hospital.