More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Hester Suh
Dr. Hester Suh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Hester Suh has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Hester Suh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Whenever I have an appt. (which seems often bc I have three little ones 4,3 and 1.5), Dr Suh always listens to what I'm saying and really tries to figure out the problem. My son has food allergies and Dr. Suh helped me realize that my son wasn't a picky eater but rather he could not eat certain foods. We've been to the pediatric allergist. Just wanted to leave a note saying I loooooove Dr. Suh. She helped me to be a better mom.
Dr. Hester Suh accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsWee Care Pediatrics, 2709 Mackey Ln, Shreveport, LA
Dr. Hester Suh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.