Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hetal C Shah
Dr. Hetal C Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Banner Del E Webb Medical Center, Banner Boswell Medical Center and Maryvale Hospital. Dr. Shah has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hetal C Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Hetal C Shah has the following 21 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Pain
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Women's Health
Dr. Hetal C Shah has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Hetal C Shah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 82
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsArizona Womans Specialist, 4550 N 51st Ave Ste 71, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Hetal C Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.