Dr. Hetal Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hetal Shah?

Posted on December 3rd, 2017

He never gives you information on how to call for emergencies. Also, I do not know what hospital he even delivers at.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Dr. Hetal Shah is an excellent doctor. very friendly and promptly responds to any question over the phone and text.

Mother of 5

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Dr Shah delivered all 5 of my children, Excellent service. Goes beyond call of duty. Has miracle finger's. He helps God reproduce the earth. Love this man to the moon and back.

Miss

Posted on August 4th, 2016

It was all great Dr. Shah is a fantastic doctor, my delivery and overall experience at his office throughout my pregnancy was awesome.

delivery

Posted on July 26th, 2016

dr. shah was really great along with all the nurses that helped deliver my baby he made me feel very comfortable I would certainly recommend dr. shah to friends andfamily members.

Ms

Posted on July 21st, 2016

I really recommend dr. Shah he is very good dr . I like how he is very attentive.

Posted on July 1st, 2016

I think Dr. Shah is a great obgyn. I have been going to his office about 8 years now and will continue sticking with him. I would highly recommend people to him.

Patient

Posted on April 18th, 2016

he is very compassionate well mannered Dr. explains everything perfect makes you feel you are in good hands

Love Dr. Shah

Posted on November 7th, 2015

My child's father and I both LOVED our experience with Dr. Shah. His office is very busy most of the time so it sometimes took a while to be seen for my scheduled appointment. The ultrasound techs were great and our visits with Dr. Shah were quick and to the point. Many patients here complain that he didn't have time to answer questions or forced certain things. My view on this is that it is your health and peace of mind on the line and you must be proactive in your healthcare. Whenever I had a question he very patiently explained things in a way I could understand. If I didn't agree with something he explained his reasoning clearly and respected my point of view. We are actually sad that now that my pregnancy is over, we won't be seeing him anymore. I am extremely thankful to Dr. Shah for helping us bring our beautiful daughter into this world and for his sense of humor and easy manner. I will continue to see Dr. Shah for all obgyn needs until he retires.

WORST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

This doctor put me through so much. He was wrong about my baby's weight, promised to schedule me to be induced because he was already to big, he told me the baby was 6 pounds, (when he was born he was 8 pounds 3 ounces, i started mt pregnacey out weighing only 103 pounds and i am a very small petite girl) did not get me scheduled on time, I ended up scheduled to be induced two days before my due date, he came in in the afternoon the next day to break my water, left me there for the whole day, came back at night asked how fat dilated I was, I was only 3 cm, he then left me till the next morning as I was getting sick runnng a fever of 103, i had developed an infection from being left with briken water too long and the epidural had worn off, and then told me I was 9 and half cm dilated and he was taking me in for a c section. After the c section my baby was born 4:57 am I woke up at 7 am and didn't get to see my baby until 10. I lost so much blood during my c section that I was near death I had to have a blood transfusion and I was hooked to all kinds of machines and iv's I was so weak I could not get out of bed or hold my baby for 3 days. I couldn't move. Then when I was finally released at day 5 he had prescribed me pain pills that were much much weaker than what they had been giving me in the hospital, and told me to continue taking water pills which he left no precription for and they do not sell over the counter. The pain pills have not worked so i doubled up on my doses and now do not have enough to get through the rest of my recovery, and from my knees down im swollen, my legs are the same size as my thighs, my ankles look like baseballs, and there is no shae to my feet anymore. Im losing feeling from my toes up. So I called his office and made it clear I had an emergency and I needed to speak to him, they did not let me speak to him had me leave a voice mail on which I was very specific and obviously in dire need of help, and I have yet to hear back from him.. this has been the worst experience of my entire life and I stress that nobody ever go through this doctor.

Posted on September 25th, 2015

This is my second delivery with this Dr I love my Dr

Great Care

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Had a tubal done. Easy procedure. Dr Shah is awesome!