Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hetlevia R Vilar-Jensen MD
Dr. Hetlevia R Vilar-Jensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Elk City, OK and Oklahoma City, OK . She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Hetlevia R Vilar-Jensen has 3 locations
1001 S Douglas Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73130
1901 W 3rd St Ste C
Elk City, OK 73644
Dr. Hetlevia R Vilar-Jensen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hetlevia R Vilar-Jensen has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
31 Years Experience
Universidad De Panama
Graduated in 1988
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Hetlevia R Vilar-Jensen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Hetlevia R Vilar-Jensen's office for more information.
1001 S Douglas Blvd Oklahoma City, OK : (405) 733-0313
1901 W 3rd St Ste C Elk City, OK 73644
9917 SE 15th St Oklahoma City, OK : (405) 733-0313
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hetlevia R Vilar-Jensen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.