Dr. Hettie S Gibbs Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Hettie S Gibbs?

Awesome Caring Doctor

I really like the friendly climate of the office. She cares about each patient and with much family to visit her practice, it feels just like home. I know she is busy and suits the practice to a large family, but feels she does an awesome job!

HSR Grant Coordinator

Until I met Dr. Peter Lindy about two years ago, Dr. Gibbs was the only doctor that I totally trusted for more than 20 years. Because she exemplifies patience, fidelity, and trustworthiness, her mission seems to be to provide the best care for all of her patients. As a result, she does not rush patients in and out; rather, she gives each one the time that he / she needs to feel better about the visit. Because of her warmth and genuine concern, her patients / clients may experience some long waits; but, it is worth the wait to deal with a doctor that one can trust. Not only that, many of her patients are quite elderly; therefore, it takes them longer to walk from the waiting area to the examination room. To be sucinct, Dr. Hettie Gibbs is the only doctor, at one time, that I would have considered going to in Memphis because of the horrible experiences that I encountered at Baptist East twice and with the doctor that I first saw when I moved to Memphis in the late 70's and early 80's, not to mention a horrific experience that I had with a Mississippi doctor. My confidence in doctors and hospitals was completely annihilated! Thanks to Dr. Gibbs, I can now see doctors to whom she refers me with a little less anxiety.

i think am sicker now

1,waited on first visit for over 3 hrs!!!!2,was told i have diabetes but everything i have understood is that i am pre diabetic!!!was gave a machine and felt like i was ran out door!!never once did i see the doctor so a nurse told me!!!i feel when being told you have diabetes would be nice to hear from the doctor!!!!3,was told they was calling me in meds thats been four days ago still no meds!have left several messages for them,also i gave them them wrong pharmissit but did call within 2 hrs of leaving to correct this.still no meds!!!thank god for internet,i will be getting a second opinion with my new doctor...i will update soon

Dr. Hettie S Gibbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.