Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hetzal N Hartley has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 3 of 3
This was the worst experience I have ever had with a physician. Absolute ludicrous assumptions. He is not a physician for employees he definitely works for worker's compensation. He had the audacity to tell me that a cast was indestructible . When a patient rolled over my casted foot in a wheelchair. I went straight to my orthopedic physician . My fracture was healing on the X-ray on 6-18. Now the fracture is worst. He refused to order X-rays. Basically used poor medical judgement. If a lay person who had no medical knowledge excepted what he said, can you imagine the missed injuries? Carilion should be embarrassed about the actions of this physician.
36 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Bowman Gray School Of Medicine
Dr. Hetzal N Hartley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarilion Roanoke Community Hospital, 101 Elm Ave SE, Roanoke, VA
Dr. Hetzal N Hartley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.