Dr. Hetzal N Hartley Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hetzal N Hartley?

MSN, RN, CCRN,RTR, CT, MRI

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a physician. Absolute ludicrous assumptions. He is not a physician for employees he definitely works for worker's compensation. He had the audacity to tell me that a cast was indestructible . When a patient rolled over my casted foot in a wheelchair. I went straight to my orthopedic physician . My fracture was healing on the X-ray on 6-18. Now the fracture is worst. He refused to order X-rays. Basically used poor medical judgement. If a lay person who had no medical knowledge excepted what he said, can you imagine the missed injuries? Carilion should be embarrassed about the actions of this physician.

Not happy at all

I wasn't happy with the way i was treated, like my condition wasn't that important. he never stayed long enough for me to talk to. He pulled on my injured body part