Dr. Hey-Jin Kong Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Hey-Jin Kong?

Posted on July 11th, 2017

I visited Dr. Kong first thing on a Monday and all the staff at Premier Primary Care was great to work with and be around. Can't speak much for wait times as I was the first appointment of the morning. Dr. Kong was really wonderful - kind, patient, and thorough in talking to me about my health and concerns. I'm in my early 20's and it was my first true preventative care visit for nothing other than checking in on my health, and I could not have picked a better practice. Everyone was patient, effective, and helpful. In-house lab means I got my blood results, with comments, the next day. I'll be going back for everything!

Posted on July 11th, 2017