Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret H Mei has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Margaret H Mei has the following 18 expertise
- Nerve Block
- Parkinson Disease
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Herniated Disc
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sports Injuries
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
Showing 5 of 16
This coming Fall will make three years that I began treatment with Dr. Mei. At this time I am no longer under her care because - thanks to her - I am currently in excellent health!! I had bulging and herniated discs in my lumbar area, which caused a lot of inflammation and an imbalance in my gait, as well as excruciating pain in my hip and leg, which she effectively treated using a variety of alternative methods: acupuncture, dry needling, gua sha, massage therapy, heat, cupping, and diet and lifestyle recommendations. In addition, I was recently - and again, successfully treated by Dr. Mei for a painful condition known as 'trigger finger'.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Margaret H Mei in this video.
Dr. Margaret H Mei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.