Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hi C Song
Dr. Hi C Song, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Song is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and Beaumont Hospital -Trenton, Southshore Campus. Dr. Song has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hi C Song has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dont go to this doctor if you suffer chronic pain.this doctor is the worst.he cut my meds back for no reason!! I heard a man across the hall get his cut off or back.felt bad for him he stated iam gonna die one day i dont want to die in pain.i seen this doctor for 12 years alway passed my drug tests.he cut my meds back 2p per month.they still have not given me a reason.now i have no quality of life.iam a prisoner in my home.to afraid to do the few things i enjoyed foe fear it will bring on pain.i suffer almost daily because of this doctor.after e days of pain i called and was told by his assistant that song told her that if patients dont like it they can see another doctor and she said if patients come back more meds will be cut off.how cruel walk in my shoes for a few days doc.dont waste your time or money see someone else.oh and my last appointment i brought in a updated mri which was worse then the previous one.and a few years ago he said i think your doctor shoping.WHAT REALLY YOUR KIDING RIGHT. Wish i would of left then.he prescribed motrin for pain in between my pain meds.really it says on the bottle for mild pain.wow thats sad.
Dr. Song is a wonderful doctor. First time in many, many years that I have felt very comfortable with a doctor and dealing with chronic pain. Understanding, compassionate and truly genuine. Has helped me a great deal. His nurse Rochelle is the best all around, caring, kind and always makes you comfortable and at ease. Dr. Song and Rochelle get the highest scores possible. Thank you both for making my life a bit more manageable and treating me with respect and genuine caring.
Best doctor I ever saw. Compassionate and effective.
Dr. Song is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Hi C Song accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOakwood Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy Center, 17000 Hubbard Dr Ste 800, Dearborn, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hi C Song in this video.
Dr. Hi C Song is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.