Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hidalberto D Curnow
Dr. Hidalberto D Curnow, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ventnor City, NJ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Curnow is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center-City Division. Dr. Curnow has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hidalberto D Curnow has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Lyme Disease
- Stomach Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
- Intestinal Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Eating Disorders
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Weight Loss
- Sprains and Strains
- Anxiety Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Nutritional Support
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Women's Health
- Smoking Cessation
- Peptic Ulcer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Showing 5 of 5
I'd like to start by writing that Manuel is a pretty comical guy. I first doubt, very much, that he was a patient of Curnow in the first place. How does Manuel know what went on in the shed? Hmmmmmmmmmm??? My experience with the Doctor is as follows: He is thorough, asks all relative questions related to symptoms, uses whatever instruments he has at the office to help diagnose the problem and is very cheerful through the whole process - making one feel better and less fearful or anxious. The Doctor shows compassion, and is a very well mannered and respectful human being. He is also willing to work with the patient financially if one is experiencing financial difficulties. The guy is an all around good person and a good doctor with plenty of knowledge and experience, from what I can sense. I can't say anything derogatory against this doctor professionally or personally. I would recommend him to everyone.
Dr. Curnow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Hidalberto D Curnow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAbsecon Island Internal Medicine, 6508 Ventnor Ave, Ventnor City, NJ
Dr. Hidalberto D Curnow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventnor City, NJ.