- St Francis Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hideo J Yamashita has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Hideo J Yamashita has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Hideo J Yamashita has the following 9 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Colorectal Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Hideo J Yamashita Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Hideo J Yamashita
Board certified in general surgery, Dr. Yamashita specializes in colon-rectal and general surgery. He has earned a reputation as a compassionate and committed physician. He sees the importance of following-up with his patients and working closely with their primary care providers, keeping them informed and involved with their care plans.