Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hien X Duong DO
Dr. Hien X Duong, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Luling, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Hien X Duong has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hien X Duong has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hien X Duong - Posted on September 20th, 2009
19 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Austin Medical Education Program
Dr. Hien X Duong Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Hien X Duong's office for more information.
200 Memorial Dr Luling, TX : (830) 875-8409
More about Dr. Hien X Duong
Dr. Dutton attended medical school at The University of Texas Health Science Center (UTHSC) in San Antonio. He completed his radiology residency at UTHSC in San Antonio and his interventional vascular imaging fellowship at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta. Dr. Dutton is board certified in radiology, and he is a member of the Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Hien X Duong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Luling, TX.