Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hien Pham
Dr. Hien Pham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with another office in San Jose, CA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pham is affiliated with Regional Medical Center of San Jose, O'Connor Hospital - San Jose and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Hien Pham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
Office is plain, simple, and functional. Front desk is helpful and buzzing with activities. Dr. Pham is nice -- seems to be pushing herself to the limit though. She was in mid sentence talking to me, then flying out of the room without explanation. She came back with a red, teary face (from coughing) and apologized to me profusely. Perhaps she was allergic to me! I felt pretty awkard. Should I come back? She is a good doctor though.
Dr. Pham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Regional Medical Center of San Jose
O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
32 Years Experience
University of California at Irvine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Hien Pham accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hien Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.