Dr. Hien Vo-Hill Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Hien Vo-Hill?

Rude

Posted on September 15th, 2017

The first time we met her she blamed us for not following our old doctors order. We remembered clearly from our old doctor that we do not have to follow up on anything if we end up being okay after surgery. Not only that she kept mentioning that she was meeting us on her day off, and that shes not even suppose to be here. I find this very unprofessional because we are paying out of pocket, with our hardworking money to come see her. Also she said suggested for a translator who understands medical terms. I am offended by this because I am bilingual. I am blood related. I am also old enough to translate. Not every medical term has another word for it, in my language. Where we live, we know almost every translator in our small city. With that being said, we are NOT comfortable with other people knowing about our personal doctor visits. We would prefer family members translating rather than an outsider.

Posted on November 5th, 2014