Dr. Hikmat A El-Kadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hikmat A El-Kadi?

Doing excellent after my surgery

Dr. El-Kadi and his staff are remarkable and very attentive. Recommend him to all my friends and I give them his business cards. Lost 40lbs and working out every day. I would not be able to do that prior to surgery!

Way Beyond Expectations

Emergency back surgery in Nov 2017 L3-4. Arrived at Dr. El-Kadis satellite office in Greenville Pa in 10 of 10 pain on a Friday morning. He examined my records, saw the pain and the problem and opened a room at Passavant-McCandless. He then proceeded to change his weekend plans and operate on Saturday morning. I honestly believe I couldn't have made it through another night. He is ALL business and really had his game face on when he arrived at surgery prep. is nurses and staff at Passavant-all A+!!

I underwent lumbar surgery 16 days ago and I am 100% improved, its wonderful, I have no pain, it made a huge difference in my life, back to the life I had. Excellent experience from preop to going home. PAs in the hospital were great, very informative. Everything was explained very well. Its fantastic.

I underwent a lumbar fusion 17 days ago with Dr. El-Kadi. Overall, my low back and leg pain and numbness have improved since surgery.

Thank you Dr. El-Kadi!

Absolutely fantastic, surgeon! I highly recommend him. He performed a lumbar microdiscectomy on my L5 - S1. I have been living in pain for the last 16 months and am now 100% pain free. He is a very professional, skilled surgeon who is also polite and has a good sense of humor. He and his staff are also very organized and thorough with providing all the necessary information regarding the procedure and instructions for surgery. Thank you Dr. El-Kadi and staff!!

Thorough, Compassionate

Exceptional office staff and assistants

Excellent surgeon in all respects - surgery was pain free and corrected all existing back problems.

first appointment

This was my first appointment with Dr Kadi. He was very fast (in and out) and I felt like he didn't care about my situation and pain. My Husband was even shocked by his dismissive attitude. He told me my primary care Doctor was wrong regarding my MRI diagnosis. He told me all I needed was some pain pills and pain management and left the exam room. He was the worst doctor I ever went to. I would never go back to him

So VERY glad I was able to find Dr. El-Kadi when I needed a Spinal Fusion!!!

I would never see any other neuro surgeon. He has done two for me.

Highly recommend

I was in serious pain when I went to see Dr. El-Kadi. The channel that my sciatic nerve runs through had closed up and had a cyst on it causing extreme pain. Dr. El-Kadi operated on my back. I was up walking a couple hours after surgery and had no sciatic pain. He is a great surgeon and was very professional and had a great bedside manner. He made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. El-Kadi.

He's a great Dr who also has great and knowledgeable assistants. Everyone was helpful and explained everything in detail. The minute I woke up from surgery, my symptoms were gone. People complain that he doesn't spend enough time with patients. His approach is a no nonsense straight foreword one. He'll come in after his assistant talks with you, and will explain everything again. Then most importantly, he'll fix you!