Dr. Hilal A Abboushi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hilal A Abboushi?

Aesthetics Trainer

The doctor himself it's very good. But in the 3 times I have being there I saw him 1 time. I work and when I made my appointment I told the front desk (jessy) she said it will be 20 min max. It took 3 hours in total until I was out! Too many people and no respect for appointment! This is a private practice, not emergency room in a hospital!!! The last thing I was told to come back for a blood work after a week, when I went the lady wanted to charge me money again ... their lab wasn't working and I had to pay for it.. I ask them to fax to my old doctor 2 times by phone, 1 I visit the office and ask them and nothing!! Finally today I explained I am at the other doctors office and finally they said I will fax in 5 min ... let's see .. so sad, such a good doctor, beautiful place but completely mess up for patients! I complained about lower abdominal pain, my test showed blood in urine... I still don't know what's going on..

Medical Mill

I developed a chronic medical condition that upended and altered my life. My health insurance changed and I was assigned to this doctor. It was the worse medical experience I have ever had. I called on a Thursday to make an appointment. they said they had something on that Friday. I was glad to be able to be seen so quickly. It turned out that they were able to do it, because they overbooked and made you sit and wait. While I was waited, I got a migraine because the waiting area was very chaotic. Once I was taken in the back, multiple "assistants" saw me. People were in and out of the exam room, no ne gave me a gown, the door was left open, and I did not see anyone wash their hands. When the doctor came, I tried to tell him why I was there. He dismissed me and proceed to rattle off the results of various test his office had performed for a "physical" although that is not why I was there. He began to tell me that I had an infection and that two little shots would cure it. When I turned around to ask more about the infection, he was on me with a need, pulling town my pants and injecting me. He put the injection in an area that was sore and problematic for me, which is what I was there about. When I winced in pain, he told me "oh, come on. It's not that bad." He still tried to give another shot, which I declined as well as additional lab work. When I left the exam room, the scheduler told me he wanted to see in the standard follow-up, one-month. Even for my chronic medical condition, I do not have a "standard one-month follow-up." After noting the stack of files on the desk that was more than a foot deep, I surmised that Dr. Abboushi and office were running a mill. I declined the follow-up and contacted the insurance company to file a complaint. A month later, I received a call reminding of the follow-up appointment. I reminded them that I would not be returning to their office, particularly since he refused to prescribe the medication I needed for the chronic medical condition. Avoid this man.