Dr. Hilal M Fanasch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hilal M Fanasch?

A real doctor! He is honest, takes his time. Treats according to standards and provides the best quality care. I would highly recommend him to anyone for cancer care .

Excellent Doctor! One of the best I have seen in my life

By far the best Dr. I have ever visited. He is so kind and caring. Made me feel very comfortable and was very understanding.

patient

Dr. Fanasch is the greatest. He is so personably. He was honest but thorough. He told me "I am going to treat you and talk to you as if you were my family". He took his time and you could tell he knows what he is doing. He looks you in the eye and he doesn't sit at a computer while he is talking to me. His staff is excellent and well trained. I would highly recommend him to anyone for internal medicine , cancer, or blood disorders.

"What A Doctor!"

I'm 41 yrs old & I've been to doctors over half my life for many reasons. I've seen "different bedside manners" and he by far is the best. He doesn't treat medician like a "business" if you know what I mean. He truely cares, is thoughtful, & has sensitivity for one's needs. He will do his best to solve your problems.