Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hilary Evans
Dr. Hilary Evans, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC, with another office in Spartanburg, SC. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Evans is affiliated with MARY BLACK MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, Spartanburg Medical Center and Nash General Hospital. Dr. Evans has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Hilary Evans has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hilary Evans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.