Dr. Hilary J Evans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hilary J Evans?

Friendly, competent

I have been a patient if Dr Evans for five years and find him very easy to talk with, readily available by appointment or phone, a great staff, and knowledgable.

Idiot

I've worked with many doctors over the years in the healthcare field - I found Evans to be less than communicative with little compassion. He refused to work with my husband's home-health agency or with his insurance company to get him the medical equipment he needed because he felt it was "a waste" of his time. My husband needed a note that would have taken two minutes to write and he didn't "want to get involved." My husband's health deteriorated under his care, and I would not recommend him.

Dr. Evans wrote the book on bedside manner.

very pleasant to work with

A true blessing to me and my family.

I am 62 yrs old and Dr. Evans has been my family Dr. For the past 12 years. He is excellent. If he doesn't consider himself the best person to meet your needs he does not hesitate to help you get to the person who is. Dr. Evans literally saved my life through his fast action to deal with a blood clot I had in a lung. Nobody's perfect but Dr. Evans is as close as I have found in doctor.

He does not seem to have care for patients, and must not thoroughly examine charts in order for proper diagnoses and help for an individual with a serious illness. Dr. Finch was much more caring and understanding .

Great Internist!

As a pediatrician, I obviously have high standards for choosing my personal physician. Dr. Evans is a competent and caring professional. He has a great reputation among physicians in the community. I readily recommend him whenever my patient's parents ask about an "adult" doctor for themselves.