Dr. Hilary Fausett Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Hilary Fausett?

Taylor sends patients to other places

Posted on December 3rd, 2017

Dr. Fausett, do you know that Taylor tells patients to find another pain management specialist? She says there are way better doctors out there. If that's what you want her to tell any new patient that calls for an appointment to see someone else, then don't worry about her. She's doing her job. But if you do mind losing business because of Taylor, maybe you should fire her. This was the first time I called to make an appointment with you and frankly it was the first time the receptionist was advertising other nearby pain specialists. I was shocked. She gave me names and phone numbers. Wow!!!! That's all I can say. That's crazy. I'm sorry she works for you. I'm sorry that I won't be your patient even though you were highly recommended by my family doctor for my chronic back pain.

Entire staff needs to be fired

Posted on December 3rd, 2017

Doctor Fausett is really nice but her staff sucks. They will make you wait for hours and then hang up on you. George and Janet did that as did the receptionist. Dr Fausett is nice but doesn't understand that every business needs excellent staff members. When you hire rude people to work for you, don't be surprised if you start losing patients. How many times can a normal person ignore rudeness? Maybe once or twice but then we move on and find soother doctor. Your staff will either make or break your business. Janet is so rude and aggressive. Ready to fight with every patient who calls. Your receptionist tells patients to see another pain specialist because you're so busy. So why would you advertise your business if you're so busy? If I were you, I would hire more competent, professional, and friendly staff members. Otherwise, you will end up bankrupt or retire early.

She's great!

Posted on December 29th, 2016

I saw way too many doctors this past year. She was the only honest one. Her front office sucks which includes Taylor, George, and Janet. They are very rude and will hang up the phone on you. They are psychos. But the doctor is amazing. She truly is. If she would change her incompetent, lazy, and rude staff, all would be perfect!!!! As a fellow Harvard alumni, I know that she's the best of the best. God Bless her soul. :)

Posted on November 16th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Fausett for many years for lower back issues. She has always been highly attentive, genuinely concerned about my pain level, and always will to anwer my questions. Her office staff is consistanly friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Fausett if you have issues with pain.

patient

Posted on May 29th, 2016

Dr Fausett rocks. I just read some of the reviews-- reviews written by people obviously angry she is not a big fan of keeping people so loaded they don't feel their pain instead of fixing it. Those reviews are sad- and very unfair to one of the best doctors I have ever met. Dr Fausett is NOT the person to see if you want to continue your abusive opiate habit- or get suboxen to get off the opiates. But if you come to her wanting to get better- to get the thing causing you the pain fixed or tamed- she is AMAZING! Well educated, well respected among her peers and not a doctor looking to perform unnecessary procedures on you just to fatten her wallet Dr Fausett has saved my life three times with epidurals that worked AND kept me off the opiates. Three times? Well YEAH--- I have spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease AND early on-set arthritis.... so my back and neck are going to continue to bother me for the rest of my life. But when things get untenable I know I can cal Dr Fausett and get WORLD class treatment from a wonderful human being who is at the top of her field and really DOES want to see people stop suffering. Some folks think that pain mgmt doctors are there to do nothing but write prescriptions. I came to her saying I DO NOT WANT MEDICINE I WANT TO NOT NEED MEDICINE-- and each time that has happened Dr Fausett has hooked me up- the lower back epidurals were 7 years apart.. 7 years of no suffering and no drug habit!!! She did my neck 4 years ago and I am about ready to ask her to do that again as its starting to hurt again. I owuld not think of seeing any other doctor because I know with Dr Fausett I'll get AMAZING results delivered with a smile ! I will be seeing her for the rest of my life and think that if you are really sick of suffering and want to get off your meds and get your life back Dr Fausett is the best pain mgmt doctor in Los Angeles. If you are just looking for a doctor who can help you stay strung out you'd be better off going to one of those pill factories like they have on Fair Oaks in Pasadena.

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Complete lack of bedside manor!!! In her own words, "You are pharmacologically over my head.", when asking her to help me taper off of the meds I had been previously prescribed. Office didn't refill an Rx over a holiday weekend, resulting in dangerous withdrawal process that was very uncomfortable for me and terrifying . Refused to attempt nerve block in most painful area, because she couldn't guarantee a good outcome. for my family. Dismissed me as a patient without proper referrals to other caregivers.

Horrible

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Spent three months with her for low back pain. Besides getting unnecessary injections, she hasn't done anything. Don't be fooled by her "Harvard" background. She still went to the University of Second Choice, so she isn't all that smart. Her office staff is very rude. They will hang up on you while you're still talking to them. They aren't exactly a civilized bunch of people, if you know what I mean....

Posted on January 30th, 2016

Simply the best.

Mixed review

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Of the 5 appointments I had with her only on one did I feel as though she truly cared about my health. A procedure at a outpatient center in Glendale she was over an hour late. She was more concerned about impressing a fellow doctor that was shadowing her than on the patients that were waiting.

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Doesn't know anything. One of those doctors that just takes your money and doesn't do anything. Literally just walked up and left while I was still talking to her. I swear some people just don't know how to deal with humans, because they aren't a human anymore. All they care about is your money, and not treating you. Don't waste your time or hard earned money on her. What a huge disappointment.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Exceptional Doctor

Love this doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2014

Dr. Fausett is a highly intelligent woman. She knows her speciality and cares deeply about her patients. She has taken care of me for three years with incredible success. She will not prescribe medications that are not medically necessary. She educates me on why she is prescribing my medications and the long-term side effects and ramifications of my medications. She listens carefully to all my symptoms and directs me to other specialists when appropriate.