Dr. Hilary E Rainbolt Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Hilary E Rainbolt?

Shows no concern for patient

I was referred to her by a friend of mine, however my experience was quite negative. She billed me for an office visit instead of an annual physical exam, which was the whole reason for my visit. As we all know, an annual physical or wellness check is covered by insurance. Refused to speak with me and won't change the coding. A few bucks now are more important to her than a lifelong loyal patient. I'm a young mother of two and will hopefully be having more kids in the future. Nothing I can do about my experience with her as I'm just one patient with no power, but hopefully this will help sway someone the other way who may be looking for a new OB. She seems nice, however with the way she billed me incorrectly and refused to change it, wolf in sheeps clothing.

I have had a different Dr for my previous pregnancies and wasnt happy so I switched to Dr. Rainbolt and I am so glad I did! She is awesome, I just wish I woukd have found her sooner! And her nurse, Becky is wonderful as well!

Great doctor!