Dr. Hilary L Reich Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Hilary L Reich?

Dr. Reich is a very caring and kind practitioner. She was excellent in diagnosing a long-term problem that other dermatologists misdiagnosed. I have also used her for cosmetic procedures with great success. Her staff is friendly and competent.I would highly recommend her..

Dr. Reich is an exceptional professional.I have recommended her to many of myfriends and all of them have been verypleased with the care they received.

Fantastic Doctor

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Reich. She is incredibly knowledgable and provided me with a treatment plan that six other doctors didn't even come close to thinking of. I am now 31 years old and have dermatology issue since I was 16. After following Dr. Reich's plan, I am finally free of my dermatology issues. I feel like a new person. She is brilliant. I will go to her for the rest of my life.

Terrific Doctor! I highly recommend her!

The office staff was very professional and courteous, and it was no problem to get an appointment the same week I called.Dr. Reich is very kind and easy to talk to. She diagnosed my problem right away and the treatment was very effective. I would definitely go back to her!

this was the most UNCARING office i have ever been to. Dont go there! they just want money!!

I bored her

She was 45 minutes late for my appointment without apology from her or her staff, was surprised to find me dressing to leave when she finally arrived, made no apology and made no reference to my file and my history when examining me. I have had several potential skin cancers removed by other doctors, as I did not opt for her "shave" removal. She accepted my insurance, which is why I saw her, but I will not see her again.