Dr. Hilbert C Zeballos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hilbert C Zeballos?

Dr. Zeballos is a very great doctor. He has a lot of patience. He was very nice and answered all of my questions very proffesionaly. I think he was the best doctor I have ever spoken to. :)

Interesting tactics

I recently saw Dr. Zeballos in the hospital. I had some questions about my case and when I started asking him, he asked me if I had the internet and told me that it was a great tool to find the answers that I needed. While I agree that the internet can be a great tool, I am also aware that there is a TON of misinformation and a person could easily mistake as true and I don't believe it was very professional of him to give me that advice.