Dr. Hilda Lopez Is this you?

Pregnancy

Posted on December 19th, 2014

I've known Dr Lopez for over 30 years. She delivered my one and only child. I was 35 yrs old and had hypertension. I had the most pleasant and easy pregnancy as well as delivery which ended in a Cesarean section. I think she is the best Doctor I have ever known. Honest, practical and knows how to treat a patient. My husband and U absolutely adore her!

Mrs.

Posted on March 13th, 2013

I had all of my 3 children with Dr. Hilda Lopez, I am hoping she is the same doctor, that delivered my 3 children I had my first son in May of 1977, and she is the best doctor, always available to answer all of my question, and was also a friend to the family, hope I can talk to her again. THE BEST Hilda Lopez MD Gynocology