- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hiliary S Humphries MD
Dr. Hiliary S Humphries, MD is a doctor primarily located in Piedmont, SC, with another office in Piedmont, SC. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Humphries is affiliated with Greenville Memorial Hospital and St Francis Hospital Eastside. They speak English.
Dr. Hiliary S Humphries has 2 locations
Dr. Hiliary S Humphries has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Hiliary S Humphries has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2020)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hiliary S Humphries Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Hiliary S Humphries
Dr. Humphries works in Piedmont, SC and 1 other location and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Humphries is affiliated with Greenville Memorial Hospital and St Francis Hospital Eastside.