Dr. Hill Hastings II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hill Hastings II?

Answer to prayers

Dr. Hill Hastings was the answer to my prayers. After another orthopedic doctor removed a bone spur that was pressing on my rotator cuff, the tip of my acromium fractured. This same doctor and his colleagues told me that they couldn't do anything to repair the fracture that they had caused by removing too much bone...I would have to live with it and take pain medication. Dr. Hastings viewed that answer as unacceptable. He and his team took on the challenge and came up with a plan. After wires to pull together an inch of separation, locking screws, bands, a plate and a bone graft, 6 months in a sling, and my hours of physical therapy, my shoulder is not only repaired, but I'm back to playing golf and doing water aerobics 3 times a week, and most importantly....pain free. Dr. Hastings is a soft spoken, kind man to boot. Takes his time to explain everything and genuinely cares for his patients. I can't say enough about him. Thank you Dr. Hastings!

Arm Fixed

what can i say about this nice man. Hes a Genius for one..... my arm was weird..... one bone longer than the other. and i really wish i could have gotten a picture with this man. as a keepsake.....