Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hilla H Sadri has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Admitted to exam room quickly and after doctor entered and told me to disrobe, wait was about 20 mins. Doctor was not personable and that okay but she proceeded to give me the most rough, fast & painful pelvic and rectal exam (and she knew I was in pain)I've ever had. The medication she prescribed would cost me over $100 (that's with insurance) but I was told from the pharmacist that there was a less expensive brand and the doctor's office need only to call them for approval but I was told from the office staff that the doctor does not deal with insurance companies or pharmacists. The staff even seemed embarrassed to tell me. The staff was outstanding, efficient and caring. I went to a regular drug store and then to Costco thinking they'd be cheaper and both places said to me, "You need to change your doctor."
Dr. Sadri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Government Medical College Nagpur
Graduated in 1971
Huntington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Hilla H Sadri accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHilla Homi Sadri Md, 616 Calle Reata, San Clemente, CA
Dr. Hilla H Sadri is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Clemente, CA.