Dr. Hilla H Sadri Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hilla H Sadri?

The doctor was prompt to examine, very polite and took time to answer all my questions. Her office keeps all records electronically which I am sure will help me in the long run. The office staff is also very personable.

Admitted to exam room quickly and after doctor entered and told me to disrobe, wait was about 20 mins. Doctor was not personable and that okay but she proceeded to give me the most rough, fast & painful pelvic and rectal exam (and she knew I was in pain)I've ever had. The medication she prescribed would cost me over $100 (that's with insurance) but I was told from the pharmacist that there was a less expensive brand and the doctor's office need only to call them for approval but I was told from the office staff that the doctor does not deal with insurance companies or pharmacists. The staff even seemed embarrassed to tell me. The staff was outstanding, efficient and caring. I went to a regular drug store and then to Costco thinking they'd be cheaper and both places said to me, "You need to change your doctor."

Type 2 Diabetes