Hillary Kushner Is this you?

Have you seen Hillary Kushner?

Posted on June 1st, 2017

The most caring physician I have ever used. Dr. Kushner really listens to all of my concerns; she treats the whole body, not just the physical. She also offers excellent advice. I trust her. She is kind, patient, funny and caring.

Posted on January 10th, 2016

The best doctor , most caring, thorough doctor we have ever been to

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Very good doctor No waiting Very thorough I am very pleased with the care she has given

Forget Dr. Kushner

Posted on August 25th, 2011

Dr. Kushner had my mother on medications that conflicted with each other for years! When I questioned Dr. Kushner about it, she acted like I was asking things that I should just take her word for. My mother was extremely confused and disoriented for about 2 years before she became very ill due to this med mismanagement. My sister and I had discussed this with the Dr. and she blew us off. When my mother became so ill that she nearly died of dehydration due to the med combo(confusion, lethargy, disorientation) she was hospitalized longterm. Then they had to do unnecessary surgery and put in a pacemaker to speed her heart up when her problem is that her heart is too fast to begin with (again, causing a new problem and new risks). BTW, she was taken off the meds for surgery and per our request, and her mind cleared and has stayed cleared considerably. I didn't go to med school! How come I can figure this out!But it didn't end there. Her legs were unbelievably swollen for 2 years causing permanent damage, and Dr. Kushner said not to worry, there is nothing you can do. Now that my mother is in an assisted living facility in another city, the new doctor sent her to a lymphodema clinic where they know exactly what to do and she is improving. It turns out that there is a clinic like this close to Dr. Kushners'. So, I would not recommend her to anyone ever.

Posted on April 28th, 2011

EXcellent doctor who truly cares about patient and overall care.Follow-up is great and wonderful bedside manner.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017