3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Hillary L Jarnagin?

Rude, no bedside manner

Went to the hospital in labor with intense contractions 2 min apart. She refused to let me have an epidural until I was 4cm dilated. After begging the nurses and screaming in agony, the nurse called the anesthesiologist as she could see I was in extreme pain. After being at the hosital for more than 12 hours I was told numerous times Dr. Jarnagin would be in to check and meet me. She didn't show her face until 5 min before my baby was born. She then failed to mention anything about a tear as well as additional stitches due to her roughness during delivery. We were not aware of any of this until a week later when I was having abnormal bleeding and went in to see my regular dr. She was downright rude to my husband and me and made us feel dumb for asking questions. I am changing practices because of her. Pick someone else!!

Contraceptive Implants

Dr. Hillary L Jarnagin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.

Dr. Hillary L Jarnagin Is this you?