Have you seen Dr. Hillel D Cohen?

Wonderful experience

So happy that I found such a great doctor , after relocating to GL . So pleasant, attentive,gives attention to most little detail ! Gived you a feeling that you are his only patient. The stuff is also very professional and personable ! Highly recommended !

Vist to Dr. Cohen

I do not know him very well, he appears to be pleasant But his staff is unbearable RUDE. Especially the Afro -American one that makes appointments, scheduling. Extremely Nasty, Has an attitude and talks down to you. She is a nobody and needs to be replaced immediately. Extremely snarky and always has a bad day anytime I come into the office.

Had problems with this doctor and staff called home and was rude.

I really liked Dr. Cohen.

Great doctor!

we are both very happy!

I recently came with my elderly mother to see Dr. Cohen for the first time. I was very impressed by his gentle and compassionate manner with which he approached my elderly mother. He was patient, courteous and warm. He made us both feel very comfortable. Dr. Cohen continues to take excellent care of her and I have since become his patient as well.

Colonoscopy Factory

He scheduled me for a colonoscopy without even an exam. I was told I would be contacted by the surgical center (which he owns) two days prior to the procedure. I called repeatedly when I didn't hear from them. They never called back. Find another doctor.

Insurance Scam! Beware.....

FRAUD!! Dr. Hillel Cohen and his outpatient facility lied across the Board about taking my insurance just to get more money!! Before going in for a routine Colonoscopy, I asked numerous times if Dr. Hillel Cohen was associated with my insurance since, I had ALREADY MET MY DEDUCTABLE AND OUT OF POCKET MAX FOR THE YEAR. I called numerous times prior to my initial visit and was told yes, they took my insurance. When I got to the office, they took a picture of my insurance card and again told me, they took my insurance. I then made arrangements with his outpatient facility in Delray who ALSO ASSURED ME THAT NOT ONLY DOES ALL THE DOCTORS TAKE MY INSURANCE, BUT THE FACILITY AS WELL. It was then after the procedure that I received a bill for over $3,500.00 only to be told that a huge mistake had been made, and I was given the wrong information. He does not take my insurance!! I have been calling everyone associated with this fraudulent information I was given to rectify this situation. Everyone I spoke with told me that a huge mistake had been made on their part. I am still waiting for the outcome. ALSO, THEY CODED THE PROCEDURE INCORRECTLY. I WAS TOLD THIS WAS A "PREVENTATIVE CARE PROCEDURE" and they billed it as a DIAGNOSTIC". They also sent the lab work to an out of network facility!!! Beware everyone. Hopefully, South Florida Gastroentology Associates and Dr. Hillel Cohen AND Dr. Albert C. Cohen Pathology will do the right thing.

great experience- highly recommend!!

very happy patient

smart and compassionate doctor + polite and courteous staff = happy and very satisfied patient!! I highly recommend Dr. Cohen to everyone

Very positive experience!!. I found Dr. Cohen to courteous, intelligent, and patient. In addition, he has great " bedside manner ". He was on target with his diagnosis and treatment. It is hard to find all of these qualities in one doctor!

Highly recommend Dr. Cohen

I had an excellent experience when I saw Dr. Cohen in his office. His nursing staff was efficient and courteous. Dr. Cohen was attentive, patient and informative. I feel very confident in his diagnostic abilities and would highly recommend him.

Dr. Hillel D Cohen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.