4.7

Have you seen Dr. Hillel P Laks?

the best of the best

and here I am, 12 or 13 years later, still alive. Had it not been for Dr. Laks that would not be the case. For me, he repaired a badly leaking heart valve, which to this day sounds great.Thank you

Best of the Best

Amazing Surgeon who saved my son's life four times so far. Undoubtedly the best of the best.

Amazing! World class sugeon and human being!

Truly a gifted man.

Dr. Laks performed open heart surgery on my daughter when she was only four months old at Cardinal Glennon Hospital in St. Louis, MO in 1977. She is 38 now with three children of her own. He saved her life at the same time bringing comfort to my wife & I.

Amazing human being. Dr. Laks performed an unroofing procedure on my anomalous coronary artery in 2014. He is dedicated, intelligent, humble, and a gifted surgeon. A great humanitarian that has helped people all over the world in places where many have no access to medical care. All my questions were answered before I could even ask them. Superb human-being.

Exceptional Caring and Skilled Surgeon

One of the most amazing doctors that we have ever met. A compassionate, skilled surgeon that truly cares. He performed a complicated procedure on our son, and was clear about the diagnosis, the care that was required and the delivered superbly during every aspect of our son's treatment. He has an incredible staff of dedicated and skilled doctors, nurses and caregivers that went above and beyond at all times. They truly saved our son's life.

Amazing surgeon and human being. Truly blessed to have him as my surgeon.

Tracy McMahon Daughter

My daughter had transposition of the great vessels when she was born, she had surgery at 4 months old. She is 32 and expecting her first baby, and we are so great full to Dr. Laks for giving us so many miracles. Dr. Laks is one of the finest people in this world. God bless him and his ability to save many lives.

The Best

Dr. Laks is one of the most humble, brilliant surgeons I have ever met. He's had the same nurse for 31 years and the same secretary for 25 years...that told me something about his nature. When my husband had bypass surgery recently every single nurse and doctor at UCLA that crossed my path told me that we were in the very best hands possible. The man probably walks on water but speaking to him you will find a soft spoken, highly intellectual but brilliant surgeon with feeling and consideration. He will explain everything to you quietly and there is complete attention to detail.

M.D.

Dr. Laks Operated on my daughter; closing a large atrial septal defect and corrected a pectus excavatum which he did out of caring and concern and which was over and above what was required. He is gentle, supremely compassionate and is unsurpassed as a surgeon. My daughter is alive and doing well some two decades after the surgery because of his skill. I am forever grateful.

Mother

Dr Hillel Laks, MD performed my daughters Open Heart Surgery in 2007 when she was only 6 years old. My daughter is now 12 and we will be meeting with Dr Laks next month to discuss her upcoming surgery. I know that my daughter is in good hands.....if not the Best!!!

My daughter had unifocalization by Dr. Laks. The surgery was performed in several stages. We are absolutely please with his care and skill. I do not believe my daughter would be alive today without this Doctor.

Dr. Hillel P Laks is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.

Dr. Hillel P Laks Is this you?