Dr. Hilton C Adler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hilton C Adler?

Wonderful surgeon

I had my upper eyelids done by Dr Adler and couldn’t be happier. He is extremely skilled. Dr Adler understood exactly what wanted and did just that. He made me look 10 years younger.

I am extremely happy with the procedure Dr Adler performed on me. I constantly receive compliments and I recovered very quickly. He offered some recommendations which Inagreed to and was very happy I did. I would highly recommend hi. And would use him again

Kind & , Caring, a wonderful physician

I had my upper eyelids done by Dr. Adler and couldn't be happier. He is such a skilled physician. Everyone thinks I look 10 years younger. My only regret was not doing it sooner. Such a compassionate doctor. He put all of my fears and concerns to rest.

Breast lift/umbilical revision

I can't express how happy I am with the results of my breast lift! It exceeded my expectations and I am so thrilled. Dr Adler is wonderful! He has also done lip fillers for me which came out looking great and I will continue to see him for those. If you want a thorough doctor who does excellent work Then I deff recommend dr adler.

Breast Augmentation

I am SO pleased with my results! I decided to get a Breast Augmentation with Dr. Adler based on the results of a friend, and I could not be more satisfied! I am only 2 weeks post op and the results are amazing! They look completely natural and in proportion to my body. Dr. Adler is a wonderful doctor and is truly the best plastic surgeon on Long Island. I would recommend him to everyone if they are considering getting a procedure done! I am so glad I decided to choose him as my doctor! :)

Rhinoplasty

A few years ago I underwent a rhinoplasty procedure with Dr. Adler which later resulted in me developing two collapsed nasal breathing valves, despite the fact that I never once injured/hit my nose post surgery. From this happening, I then had to undergo a costly revision surgery which was fully covered by insurance due to the health/breathing problems related to it. The surgeon who preformed my revision surgery was a rhinoplasty specialist, and he was quite taken back by the results of Dr. Adler's rhinoplasty and found a number of flaws. I truly am not the type to rant or even type a review online for that matter, but I just feel that this is an important real life story for me to share because the experience truthfully was quite scarring, and it put a huge damper on my self esteem for years until my revision surgery.

Dr. Adler - Awesome Hand Surgeon

An unfortunate accident with a table saw sent me to Brookhaven Memorial Hospital. I am so thankful that Dr Adler was the hand surgeon on call. I liked him so much that I stayed in NY to have the needed surgery rather than flying home to Miami. I would definitely recommend Dr Adler to my friends and family.

Dr. Hilton C Adler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.