Dr. Hilton Yee Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Hilton Yee?

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I will NEVER go back to him.

Keep looking

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I would look for another doctor. Maybe it was the fact that only needed a cyst removed, but this Dr. could not be bothered. Told me I would have a 2" scar on my face an nothing could be done about it. He would just leave it alone. There are more qualified doctors out there - beware -.

Highly recommended!!!

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Dr. Yee did my implants, and I couldn't be happier! His office staff was extremely nice and got me even more excited about my surgery! Dr. Yee is very professional and made me feel very at ease at all of my appointments. He is VERY thorough and always made sure that he had covered everything I had questions or concerns about before I left an appointment. It was very easy to schedule appointments. And most importantly, I am extremely pleased with the end result. He is an A+ doctor!

great Doctor!

Posted on January 16th, 2012

He's really great at what he does AND he's a sweetheart!

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

I was extremely nervous to have my in office procedure and Dr. Yee made me feel at ease and had a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. Great docto r

Posted on December 21st, 2011

Dr. Yee peformed a breast augmentation/liposuction procedure on me recently and the results far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Yee provided me an extensive and detailed opinion at my consultation and addressed all my questions and concerns. I like his professionalism and bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients. He and his staff are truly the best! I have recommended him to all my friends and family and know that they will receive the same excellent treatment.

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Dr. Yee and his office staff offer excellent care and services. If i had a question or concern it was always taken care of efficiently and professionally. i was very impressed with the preoperative as well as postoperative care and concern i was given and had excellent results from my surgery. i would definately recommend him to my friends and family and will use him in the future

Uh Oh

Posted on December 16th, 2011

My 12 year old was running outside and fell on a shard of glass and got a pretty serious cut on her knee. We went to the er and they stitched her up and said to apply antibiotic ointment on it for the next 3 weeks or so to help it heal. When 3 weeks came around I noticed that she had a large lump from scar tissue. I decided to call around and see what could be done about this, I called about 6 plastic surgeons offices and not one of them would see her unless she had insurance. Then I found Dr. Yee and they got me in the next day. When I arrived the office staff was super nice and catered to my daughter. Dr Yee was very careful and informed me step by step what the process would be to correct the scar. Not only did I get to work out a financial agreement I was able schedule my daughters procedure that next week.We are very happy with the outcome of Dr. Yee's work.

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Yee for surgery and after care...He is definitely a great surgeon

Dr. Yee is the best!!!

Posted on February 10th, 2009

I had Dr. Yee do my implants about 2 years ago and I love them. He absolutly did a perfect job!eexactly the size I wanted and the perfect shape. I couldn't be more happy with them!

Posted on July 4th, 2017