Dr. Hima B Kode Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hima B Kode?

Dr. Filth, he keeps his world Inside of a leather cup But all his sexless patients They are trying to blow it up Now his nurse, some local loser She's in charge of the cyanide hole And she also keeps the cards that read "Have mercy on his soul" Read more: Bob Dylan - Desolation Row Lyrics | MetroLy

Excellent quality of care and customer service.

My experience with Hima Kode, MD and her office staff has been delightful! I am a healthcare professional and have escorted many patients to their appointments with Dr. Kode. We are consistently greeted by Betty and Pat (the office staff) with smiles and kindness. Wait time for Dr. Kode is brief, if at all. Dr. Kode is kind and compassionate. She is thorough and patient. Medications or modifications in medication regimen(s) is given very careful consideration. Would recommend her services without hesitation!

I started seeing Dr Kode about 4 months ago and I can actually go about my life normally. My past dr had me on so much medication I felt I a zombie. She is very easy to talk to and she listens to my concerns. I can't thank her enough for all she has done for me.

Wonderful Doctor!!!

I have now been seeing Dr. Kode for about 9 months. During this time she has been compassionate, caring and actually listens to me about issues in my life. I wanted to change meds and she supported my decision. She is very knowledgeable and I have recommended others to her and they like her as well. She is a great doctor!!!

First visit with Dr. Kode

Dr. Kode asked a lot of questions about my life all the way back to childhood. She was sincere and caring and I felt that she enjoys her job and helping others. I will be seeing her again on an ongoing basis as my other dr. gave up her private practice. I would highly recommend Dr. Kode to anyone looking for a thoughtful and competent doctor.

the best

dr kode is a doctor who is very easy to speak to, she listens and guides you. she has me on the right meds so i don't feel like a zombie

wonderful

i have battled mental health problems since the birth of my first child in 1978. after all these years i have finally and thankfully found a doctor who really understands me and has gotten me on the right medications. Life again is worth living. I cannot thank this wonderful doctor enough for all she has done for me.

Pill pusher_elitist!

Dr.Kode doesn't care about patients. Her office either double bills you or screws up some other way. She imposes her judgement too much! Since she's a psychiatrist she should focus on building you up-and Not bringing you DOWN. She also rushes you in and out of the office. I've never seen anything like it.