Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Himabindu Bandaru
Dr. Himabindu Bandaru, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Three Rivers, MI, with other offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Addison, TX . She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Bandaru is affiliated with Harris Methodist H E B, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth and Harris Continued Care Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Himabindu Bandaru has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Bandaru is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Three Rivers Area Hospital
Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Texas Health Fort Worth
Lee Regional Medical Center
11 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Himabindu Bandaru accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Himabindu Bandaru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Three Rivers, MI.