Dr. Himagiri Ravi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Himagiri Ravi?

It's a small office so it's currently easy to get an appointment and she can spend the time needed. I realize that it may not stay that way but for right now I was extremely satified with the service provided.

GREAT Doctor-BAD Office

Dr. Ravi is an awesome doctor. The staff is a mess. It took a month to get my results because they lost them. After the month of waiting I was finally given my results. Hung up the phone and thought of another question. Called the office back and they had no record of my test. Waited a month thinking my chart would be filed again for easy access and NO RESULTS in my chart. Do I or do I not have breast cancer? I don't know! I hope Ravi leaves that office or fires her staff because she is way too good for that office!